Drake's Baptism Video

My 8 year old son, Drake, is going to get Baptized this Sunday to declare his love for the Lord  publicly to his family, friends and church congregation. There are no words to describe the joy I feel knowing that the Lord has grabbed a hold of his heart and that Drake wants to make a proclamation declaring his allegiance and love to God.

There are so many people who have poured love, time and energy into my son that makes this day possible. It took a village to bring Proverbs 22:6 to life "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it," and I am eternally grateful to all those that touched my sons life. To those that showed him Christs love, forgiveness and redemptive qualities. To those that helped plant the seeds and those that helped sow them.

This is his baptism video that will be shown on Sunday right before he is baptized. I will add to this post after Sunday.

(Pre)Baptism Video





To be continued....

Comments