What I Love About Delaney-August 2014

I adore this little daily ritual or habit we have... Climbing on top of the roof to talk. You just like to hang out sitting on the edge of the roof as you tell me about your day or what is bothering you etc. Plus, I think you like that fact that it scares me :)


 

Scripture Verse... "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1






Favorite Things We Did... One of the best things we did together this month was go to Ripley's Believe it or Not museum.  We had a blast in the mirror maze and kept ramming into people and mirrors alike, even after the 4th time we ran through it. You had me take you picture next to almost everything in the wax museum and you got to play "spy" as you tried to sneak through a vault laser maze challenge. We also went to Yogi Bear National Park out by San Antonio and had a really great time tubing the Guadalupe river, swimming all hours of the day and night, doing hay rides, arts & crafts and jumping on a giant pillow. Although I think your favorite thing we did this month was going and watching The Fault in Our Stars over and over again! You go around quoting the movie all the time and know all the songs from it as well. So all I have to say is " Boom clap, the sound in my heart. The beat goes on and on and on and on and. Boom clap, you make me feel good."



One of your most irresistible physical features is... Your quirky smile when you are up to no good. Yes, you have a smile that says you are doing something mischievous that will most likely land you in trouble, yet you do it anyway. That's my baby girl.

 




I missed you when.... you obsess over Jordan at Blimey Cow




5 Words/Phrases that come to mind when I think about you: difficult, complicated, layered, amazing, funny.


Some of our favorite songs we both love...
Charli-Boom, Clap
 If It Means A Lot To You -A Day To Remember  

Special Occasions...Rock-climbing, vacations, water adventures, hicking, baseball, movies, arboretum and sickness filled out August months. I actually think we are all looking forward to hockey season and are burned out on baeball for now. Would help if they won more than loss, but sadly that is not in the cards this season. We have spent alot of time watching moviess,s getting caught up on some of the shows we watch together: Mellisa and Joey, Baby Daddy, Psych, Teen Wolf, Secret Life of an American Teenager, Lie to Me, etc.  You also really enjoy showing me messages between you and your friends and the crazy and sometimes creepy things they say. 

Then there are things like this that let me get into your world that really enjoy reading:

All About Delaney Augus14
date: 2. Taken by Tyler
Height/weight: 4. 5'3 1/2 120 lbs

DOB: 5. January 13th
Best Friends: 6. Ravan and Celeste
Best uy Friends: 7. James and Tyler
Song you are listening to: 8. If It Means A Lot To You -A Day To Remember
Last Time you Cried: 9. right now bc Elliot is funny af
Last Time you Smiled: 10. Also right now bc Elliot xD

Comments