What I Love Most About Princess-April

Special Days...hockey games, AHG meetings, AWANA, field trips, lazy home days.

Bible Verse..
1 Corinthians 15:33 that “bad company will corrupt someone with good character.”
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?  Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
John 15:12-14 says, “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.”Favorite Story.. You are all into this little boy band called One Direction and especially the boy Nial from Ireland. You talk about him 24/7, write your papers and sentences about him, you changed your facebook to all about Nial and on and on. It reminds me of last summer when it was all about Carlos from Big Time Rush. How fickle my little teenage daughter is already. Yes, I remember conversations with you about how boys are not garments we thrown off and on discarding at will...glad you don't date I am thinking the lesson has not driven home yet. **sigh**

Favorite Quote..."Can I call Niall? I got his number on the internet." There are times I am happy you still have your innocence and immaturity and then there are these times that is scares the crap out of me.

Fabulous Photo... Just for memories sake :)
Carlos-Big Time Rush
Niall-One Direction

What has impressed me most about you this month...Your caring spirit towards your friends. You remind me to cling tightly to things that matter most. When it came time for you all to go to Dangerfield you were willing to sacrifice your money to make sure your friends got to go with you. You put spreading love and the gospel ahead of materialism and I am proud of you for that. Because of your generous spirit your 2 best friends got to go with you for a weekend of fellowship and you all came back renewed in His spirit.

Where I hope to see you grow...More than the fun you have with your youth group and other friends, I hope you are building up friendships that will guide you and direct you toward Christ and not away from Him. That you hold each other accountable and be of good character. I have witnessed first hand you making these tough decisions when it comes to what friends to keep and which ones you need to cut ties with and I have seen how painful it is to you, but I am so thankful to know you are seeking and trusting in the Lord when making these hard choices in life.



My favorite things we did this month...
1. American Heritage Girls- We finally got an AHG group close to Mesquite and you are officially a Pioneer and I am officially a Unit Leader and Vice-Coordinator for your troop. We have only had two meetings this month, but you already are the girls leader in your group and have memorized you Oath, Pledge and other girls names. It is going to be a great time and we are both so excited to be doing this journey together. 
2.Scarborough Fair:  Homeschool day at the fair is always a blast. You of course were super stocked because both your dad and your daddy were going along and of course fabulous me and your little brother.We jousted, wrote poetry, ate, shopped, and joked around all day and night long. We played and learned till we fell out exhausted in the heat. 
3. Youth Group Dangerfield Trip: You had a blast and got to go with so many good friends just relaxing, hanging out and diggin into Gods word. You swam, played goofy games, rolled around in nasty things and bonded with Godly young men and young ladies.I loved hearing about all your adventures and seeing all the yucky photos.
Bible Study








Comments

tadalista 20 mg said…
Vilitra 40 mg works for erectile breakdown or erectile dysfunction treatment. It resembles Sildenafil a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It fundamentally brings about builds the bloodstream to the penis upon sexual incitement.