What I Love Most About Delaney-Jan 2013

Special Days:  Birthday celebrations, flowers, big school changes and mommy-daughter time

Favorite Stories: Celebrating your birthday was a hoot. You thought it was so funny that they rub hot stones on your feet and arms when you get a mani/pedi and laughed when they placed your feet in "goo" to relax your muscles. It was adorable and fun.Then there was the ear piercing which you have been bugging me about since you were 6. So gun ho to get it done, then you saw the "gun", wigged out and lets just say you thought I was mean that I was still "making" you get them done. In the end you loved them and you were so happy about your choice.

Fabulous Photo:  


Greatest Quotes:  " Please, don't make me. I promise I wont ask again!" (ear piercing day)

What has impressed me most about you this month:  You are in touch with how others feel and you hate to see people sad and hurting. You have a kind and tender heart that aims to please and it shined through this month.

Bible Verse: 

Ephesians 4:2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

Where I hope to see you grow: Love towards your little brother! He adores you and clings to you and its driving you crazy. So you push him away,are short tempered with him and make him cry ALOT. He wants your undivided attention for some reason and you are trying so hard to be your own person and break away from him that both of you are driving ME crazy. Someone is always crying, screaming, or has hurt feelings its insane. I really wished you would be a little more patient with im and give him his 30-45minutes of Lainey alone time so he would be content and then leave you alone for the rest of the day, but aahh you refuse:(


My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did:
1. Flowers: you bought me flowers to help make me feel better when I was feeling really blue over things going on this month. It was very sweet and definitely makes my top fav things I "did" with you.
2. Our Calling: you won a writing competition through The Greg Landry School and this month you got your prize money to go and fulfill your wish. Your wish was to help the homeless know about the love of Christ through giving of bibles, hats, blankets and gloves. You were very nervous, but did wonderful.
3. On line school: We started using K12 this month for the last half of your 7th grade year. So far we like it, although ti has its draw backs.there are perks as well to online school. I am not so sure we are going to stick with it past this semester, but it was something different to try out. 
4. YOUR BIRTHDAY!- Oh yea, the most obvious thing, your golden birthday. Number 13, on the 13th, in the year 2013! Whoot Whoot. Does not happen to everyone and you got lucky. We went and got your ears pierced, got our nails done together, messages and rock climbing passes. We have not used our passes yet simply because you want your friend, Rob, to go with us.  

Comments