FREEBIES: Happy New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! To thank you all for making this such a wonderful year for me, I thought I would pass along this fabulous freebie I discoverd this morning to those who brighten my day!

Jamerrill of
Free Homeschool Deals is wrapping up the year with a list of the Top 125 Homeschool Freebies of 2012! You definitely want to check out this list. With 125 great freebies, you just might
find just what you need for your school year!


Here is a special sneak peek of the Top 5:
10 Free LEGO Apps

Free & Frugal Homeschooling Planning Pack
Free eBook: Homeschooling for FREE & Frugal
Free Monthly Homeschool Planner Sets (182-Pages!)
Free Polar Express MEGA Printable Pack (53 Pages)

Click Here for 120 more Homeschool Freebies

What are you waiting for? Head on over and check it out!

Comments