What I love Most About My Drake-May

Month: May

Special Days: You have been a little sad about your friend Jace this month and not being able to see him since he left daycare and you play on different baseball teams. I know how much you love him and

Favorite Stories: No stories, just watch your hockey videos I have for you and will see my favorite stories this month. You are too cute in all your little man gear and your having a blast in life right now.

Fabulous Photo: To Come

Greatest Quotes: Lets just say you have finally learned to annunciation your letters, especially your "p" and "f" and it has taken away all the fun for your dad, brother and sister. No more "pumpkin awesome" for " punk it:" for them!

What has impressed me most about you this month: Right now you are do lovable and kind that I hope it never changes. You are trying to hard to show your love for the Lord and pray like  a big boy. I am loving it.

Where I hope to see you grow: You have a little problem with expressing yourself, but I can tell how hard you are working on it. I just want to keep working on you with increasing your faith and expressing yourself positively.

My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did Together This Month:
1. Comic Book Hunting: This was national comic book month and we scored the area looking for the new Veggie Tale comic book. After 4 trips we determined they were sold out (or free out) completely and you settled for Peanuts instead. We will try again next year!
2. Bible Bee 2012: Ok I was going to place you in this competition but very quickly determined my boogie boo was not able to sit long enough to pay attention and memorize the verses. That's OK we still got AWANA and you love it!
3. HOCKEY!! Oh yea, need I really say more here? Its hockey after all! You were so adorably in your little gear. I took tons and tons of photos and you were a natural on skates. You literally have no fear in you when it comes to sports. You just started running in your skates and even when you fell it was no big to do. After about 15 minutes you got the hang of it and then you were off. I am not sure what you like more, the gear or falling on purpose and sliding across the ice.

Comments