Photography 101 with Drizzle

Self Portrait
His Muse
Drizzle and the camera..need I say more? My son loves to bust out the camera and show off his unique photography skills. His favorite subject....His sister! He follows her around the house snapping millions of photos of her every move. Needless to say she gets pretty annoyed with him, but like any future paparazzi his is not deterred at all but any of her remarks, but continues to snap away. When he gets board with his sister he moves onto more interesting things such as all aspects of his body, the animals, nature anything that is within shooting range. My whole family up north got to experience this on Thanksgiving when we left the camera out. All I can say is be careful what you are doing or it may be captured forever by my Drake N Bake.

Now you may look at these pis and "think" he is taking photos of his mommy, but no, his sister is hiding out behind me and he is actually capturing her, not  little ol' insignificant me :(



Finally, he did get tired of hunting his sister down and moved into the self portrait phase of his expression.
He is very much into capturing the soul behind the human eye. Finding out what does lurk inside the inner most depths of the nose. And what does a pouty lip look like? He was sad he had lost his muse for the day and was not happy at all. Needless to say his sister had pity on the poor soul and let him snap away again, bringing back the joy to my little photographers life. A day in the life of the great aspiring paparazzi's of the future.








Comments